<body>
Clean slate
Sunday, December 8, 2013

I read through some of my older posts, and so many memories rushed back.
Memories buried so deep that I almost forgot about it.
I realise, that I have to revive this blog. I don't want to forget some things that happen.
I will try to blog when I feel like it, to keep myself in check and to review what I have done.

Anyway, I have just ORD last week, and obviously, I'm glad to have done so.
Admittedly, I was quite lucky in army. From BMT, to SI, to my old camp, I managed to cope well, and got a relatively 'slack' life. Managed to go overseas twice, and enjoyed many experiences that other soldiers did not get. Thus I would say that I am very hapy with my army life and what I have accomplished. It is definitely not a waste of time for me (even though I sometimes say so). Now it is time to move on from the regime of army to finding a job. I plan to start working next year though haha too lazy.

2012 and 2013 really flew by in an instant. I can't believe NJC was so long ago!
Especially 2013. It feels like I was just in Taiwan then BAM its the year end already.
MANY things happened, but most importantly I lost a loved one. I had to leave for Australia halfway through the wake, and I remember there was one day outfield when I dreamt of him. I woke up and couldn't stop crying. Nobody saw though, luckily.. Didn't want to trouble them lol. But yeah, I was quite sad although I tried to hide it as much as possible.

Having ORDed, money is now an issue as I do not see $$$ magically appear in my account every 10th of the month haha. Really need to get a job next year. If anyone has lobang, please contact (:




Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration