Quite disappointed with myself as I didn't get to finish the route march and parade cos of fever and my hamstring.
I really wanted to finish bmt with a bang.. But I guess life's like that. Sometimes we can't get what we want.
Still can't walk properly now but fever has subsided at least (:
The jubilation of POPing has died down and been replaced by exhaustion. Woke up today with ache all over my body LOL. But I'm reallly looking forward to my 7 days block leave to regain my civilian life! Hope my posting is good though.
Time to talk about stuff I wanted to for a long time. Just didn't have time to blog recently (cos of army)
First off, A levels was quite disappointing for me really, but I moved on and at least I got into the course I wanted.
Was quite shocked that we did so badly for History. I feel really sorry for Mr lim and Ms Oon. they put in so much effort in teaching us but we sort of let them down.
Hope NJ does better for this year's A levels!
Army has been taxing at times, but bmt in Jaguar company has been rather enjoyable!
Jaguar company really OUTSTANDING sia.
IPPT results 1st, SOC pass-rate 1st, Games Day champs, Drills comp. champs! :D
Section-mates are awesome ppl, commanders are great, what else beats Jaguar?
Too bad for ppl wishing to go Jaguar, next batch is ptp batch HAHA.
