<body>
Farewell
Friday, October 14, 2011

Last day of school. Time really flies I guess.
I still remember the first day of my school life, we were immediately introduced to the NJ culture with a series of lectures. Instead of doing something fun, we had lectures. =.=
I still remember feeling utterly lost, confused and (dis)orientated. I really didn't want my juniors to have that feeling, and that was one of the reasons for me to be an OGL. Haha.
OG6, can we have an OG outing sometime soon? (:

Moving on, initially, NJ seemed really bad. I mean it hasn't changed much, despite VC's attempts to improve our environment, but well I think I gradually got used to NJ.
Used to the air con switching off, used to crowded canteens, used to disgusting toilets.
And of course, helping me settle in NJ are my friends!
10SH07 is really an awesome class. And we have an awesome PM (Whitby) :D
We're a class full of bullshit, and we're happy just like that!
the constant joking around and suaning will definitely be missed.

I realised that I'm really not prepared. Not prepared to grow up. To enlist. To do A's.
I want to remain in school, shielded from the unforgiving society, where mistakes actually matter.
Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

Haha and the Aqua juniors are quite nice! Although the person who wrote my card needs to improve their handwriting.. Appreciate the effort though! And Vanitha wrote for Jefferson LOL.
Then the rest of farewell was just boring talks by SP, Esther, VC, and some alumni lol. What to expect haha.





Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration