<body>
Facade
Thursday, September 8, 2011

Long time no blog!
Just didn't really feel like blogging the past few days.
Not that I've been too busy. Just didn't have the mood.
Oh well~
Prelims resume on Monday with Maths and Int History.
Feeling damn unprepared for History. (as usual..)
I'm sorry but Mr Lim, I think I'm gonna have to disappoint you. UNLESS I mug REALLY hard.
Haha and I've been ignoring econs. :p

Okay enuff about mugging, moving on~
Congrats to INFINITE for their second win!
Hah they really deserved it, considering it was a great comeback song.
OH and September-October is gonna be so epic. SNSD, Kara, BEG, T-ara, WG altogether. O.O
And we all know who's gonna own the stage <3






Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration