<body>
Mcgonagall got SWAG
Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Watched Harry Potter today!
My Childhood has officially ended. The end of an era.
Seriously I was like 8 when the first film came out, and it was sooo epic!
And Mcgonagall got SWAG. Seriously I wish NJ had a teacher like her. Actually, I can imagine Whitby doing the same. LOL.
Snape is the role model for all men.

Okay time to be serious! Prelims are just a month away, the pressure is piling, time for us to take the stage. Its going to get tough, and I have so many concepts to remember. I guess its really time be a mugger alr. STOP BEING A LAZYASS.

I swear I have the weirdest dreams ever. If dreams are a reflection of what I'm thinking of during the day, I must be really weird. Maybe I'm just a dreamer. One that dares not pursue, however.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration