<body>
In fiction
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hellooooooo!
Yesterday was crazy.
Haha woke up early and wanted to surprise Damien!
Reached Yishun at 8.31 (Not late since I was earlier than Pui San).
Then we took the wrong 812!!!
zzz so we ended up walking around in rings to Khatib? LOL.
Finally cabbed there. 4 dollars fly away D:
Haha we were quite surprising!!! Much better than the failed one at 7 Eleven :D
SO the hungry me ate cake for breakfast :D
Then we watched tangled after that! I never watch before ok. It was quite nice!
Left halfway to meet Yu Sheng at Yishun!

Haha we walked around for awhile talking and window shopping before heading to AMK hub.
Met Joey first then went to play Bishibashi and basketball while waiting for that GD to come -.-
Haha went to eat at Sumo house before heading over to play pool!
Lost to Joey cos he had beginner's luck -.-

Then played a bit of dota before leaving for band concert.
Haha my Dota sucks like shit now. :/

I didn't have dinner so i just bought 2 pieces of bread to bring to the concert to eat.
Damn hungry and some more kena caught by the staff for eating LOL.
Haha concert was not bad, especially the second half of the concert (:


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration