<body>
Eat eat eat
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just came home from buffet steamboat + ice cream!
Ok lah the food was not bad, and we camped there for 4 hours LOL.
Haha the tomyam base should be more la, then nice alr.
We should have asked the staff to play happy birthday for Zhuang Yun!
oh and the ice cream is like, DIY style. There's this thing where you pour the liquid ice cream on and it will freeze it. Can mix also, quite cool haha.

Haven't been revising AT ALL. I swear i'm going to mug chem for the whole of tomorrow. Must win bet with Mis loh. Need to start putting in more effort alr. I still rmb the times in cat high.. I only worked slightly harder than in JC lor, then can get good results alr. JC really is a step up. To all the SH1s, please start mugging and don't end up like me.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration