<body>
Summary
Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hello!
The past few days have been tumultuous.
Lets start with PW.
B.
I kinda expected it since my Written report was like shit, but i was damn angry that someone got an A.
Ya we all know who that is.
Ok anyway, you should just shut up and stop acting.
Sorry you people had to read this. XD

Anyway, went out to PARTYIN PARTYIN YEAH on Friday!
HAha went to this Egyptian restaurant thingy.
The food was quite nice! (Y)
Then walked around with Daniel, Marcus, Jie Xiang and Jeffo.
Talked a bit and went home.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration