<body>
dream high
Saturday, March 26, 2011

HAHA I FINISHED WATCHING DREAM HIGH.
ITS DAMN NICE!
And i knew the ending would be like that.
I'm so smart. LOLOL

Haha i've been damn slack for the past few days.
Come home, watch dream high. After 4 episodes, sleep.
And the cycle continued. (1 episode is about 1 hour 15 minutes btw.)
Haha now that i'm done, i guess there's no excuse not to do work anymore...

Anyway, I think i should start attending floorball more regularly.
I'm missing out on a lot of news lor.
Like today when I folowed Wei Chen, Yohannes, Dick Hong and Ling to KAP for Macs.
Then i totally didn't know what they were talking about lol.
Chem was quite fun today!
Went to the lab to do nonsense and play with experiments.
Then its like damn smelly. Ethanol really stinks. I felt as if I was in a gas chamber -.-

Haha gonna do CIP tomorrow! (:


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration