<body>
Resolutions
Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ciaossu!
I'm sorry everybody.
I'm not going to write you guys a reflection for 2010.
I dunno. Its just that I won't know what to say.
I'm really really really sorry haha.
Really not in the mood for reflections. Hope you guys understand. :)
But if you really want to read a really really short reflection, go here:
http://2-hand-rule.blogspot.com/2010/10/reflections.html
Its mostly the same. :)

Haha i tink i will add some people to the list.

Yu Sheng: Got lots to say about you, but i shan't boost your ego so much. I'm really sad you couldn't come to NJ haha. But thanks for being there whenever i need you. XD Even though you got gf already you still spent time going out with your brothers. (Y) Haha thanks to you, i feel like playing YGO again. Stupid leh! Haha and DOTA is fun! XD

Sharon: Thanks for being such an awesome GB partner! Ok lah you're not that zai in GB but still not bad. LOL. Aside from that, I think you're a great friend and although we bully you so much, you don't seem to mind. XD Thanks for Dotaing. Although i try to save you sometimes, you still die most of the time. HAHA. Oh, Garena =/= Dota ok? And update your blog more often lah. :D

Zhuang Yun: Yay Kpop fan! Don't care about ting wei. Kpop > Mandopop. Haha thanks for organising these mugging sessions! And you should dota with us more often! Your dota quite good what! XD Thanks for being an encouraging friend, and your results are ok what! Dun worry ^^

Orite time for my resolutions!

1: I wanna gain weight.
2: I wanna grow shorter?
3: Get richer. $$$
4: Be a better friend, person, son, brother.
5: Straight A's for A levels!

But firstly, I need to complete my homework first haha.
Ok time to do history.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration