<body>
I'll be back!
Saturday, December 4, 2010

Ciaossu!
Haha so long nvr update alr >.<
Ok anyway, celebrated yusheng's birthday!
HAHA.
HOPE U LIKE THE PRESENT.
Pool was fun!
But the stupid retarded music the place was playign was damn annoying.
Haha then me and ting wei were signing along to it.
COS THE PLAYLIST WAS ON REPEAT. F5
The guy sounded a bit like JJ Lin.
Hope its not him. :X
Haha played very badly at the start. Couldn't shoot anything in.
Then i became Santa Claus. -.-
Haha but towards the end i was playiok! :D

Floorball chalet starts tomorrow. Haha quite excited about it!
If only someone wouldn't stop fussing over things. -.-
Haiz. I think i've been slipping into the negative state of mind recently.
Gotta get back up.

HAHA I GOT EDUSAVE MERIT BURSARY.
400 dollars. $.$
Can buy stuff alr! :D
Maybe going to the Arts stream was a blessing in disguise!

Its snowing again in England.
Very bad for fpl.
Haha playing fm2011 now! Super addictive i tell you. :D
Ok i shall blog about the chalet later when i come back!
(and also about 7 december.)


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration