<body>
Haunted
Friday, December 10, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Haha these few days have been total madness!
FB Chalet was damn fun HAHA!

DAY 1:
Lemme see.
Ah yes! Met the floorball peeps at Pasir Ris MRT.
Walao super long MRT ride sia. We should have just taken 168.
I forgot that Tampines is near Pasir ris. ._.
Haha anyway, went to the room to explore!
The room was acceptable i guess.
Can squeeze like, around 8 people? :/
Haha damn long since i last went for a chalet already.
Anyway, we camped at the chalet to watch TV drama.
HAHAA. Channel 8 drama. The 4.30-6.30 show!
Luckily for us, the episode that was showing was the Orchard road one HAHAHA.
Then we went down for BBQ!
Haha BBQ was quite fail i think.
The charcoal ran out, AND WE HAD A LOT OF LEFTOVER FOOD.
But quite entertaining. Played Bridge, sang song, etc.
BBQ-ed until quite late, cos the fie kept dyign out and restarting itself.
Haha then quite funny. 50% of the food that was bbqed made it to other tables.
50% remained with the ppl who were bbqing.
I didn't know quality checks had to be so meticulous.
Then at night we played Bridge all the way!
Haha didn't sleep. Bridge with Yohanes was damn fun!
Some more we had 4 beds to 4 ppl, cos the others went to the other room to play.
Apparently, they were telling ghost stories and doing other stuff, haha so we decided to prank them by calling them through the room phone.
THEN THEY FREAK OUT LEH HAHHAHAHAHA.
feel so bad but i dun care.
Oh ya we rewatched inception!
HAHA so Kaixiang started using inception for everything.
And there were loads of other damn funny stuff that we did.
Then watched legend of chen zhen halfway.
I remember he had a dual blade scene.
I fell asleep halfway thru the movie, then woke up 30 mins later to play again.
then we all got damn tired. So we slept for a while. :)

DAY 2?
HAHA question mark because i dunno whether this is counted Day 2 or not.
Ok anyway, we had training early in the morning.
DAMN SIAN.
We were all playing like zombies.
Couldn't pass properly, couldn't shoot properly.
I almost fell asleep waiting for my match.
Went back home to bathe and eat, then waited for them at Woodlands :D
Then went back chalet and stoned and played bridge!
Haha damn fun to mess with Ting wei! :P
Sorry i bully noobs HHAHAA.
Went to Popeye's to eat dinner!
It wasn't that great. Next time we should not listen to Wei Chen's reccomendations.
HAha then wanted to bowl, but we had to wait for our turn.
So we went to arcade to kill time.
HAHA i won the Daytona match! (correct me if i'm wrong. I forget many things)
So went back to bowl and i think im played ok?
I was worried i couldn't hit the pins at all!
HAHA and the computer was being extremely kind to me.
It gave me 2 free strikes in a row!
So ended up with scores of 92 and 60 something i forgot.
But bowling was quite fun!
Haha i wanna bowl sometime soon! :D
Went back chalet and slacked some more!
Uh. Then came the taupok (which i used my genius to predict).
HAHA so i was very cooperative. :P
Then listened to ghost stories, which wasn't very scary after all.
Almost fell asleep haha :X
Played blackjack with Bdy and Qi He.
Bet on watermelons and i ended up having to eat 20 watermelons.
HAHA BUT I NEVER. I only ate like, 5. :P
Went back to the other room to re-rewatch inception haha!
BUT I FELL ASLEEP 10 SECONDS INTO THE MOVIE.
SORRY LINGGES FOR PUSHING YOU OFF THE BED.

Day 3:
Haha ate subway for breakfast, AND BDY ATE SUBWAY WITH OIL HAHAHAH.
Then went home.
COLLAPSED ON MY BED.

Senior's farewell chalet (yesterday):
Haha we had BBQ.
Sang songs, walked around, played cards.
PLAYED DAI DI FOR 4 HOURS HAHAHA.
And i didn't lose much. :P
We started singing songs aloud. THEN RANDOM PPL STARTED TO SMILE AT US HAHAHAHA.
Cos we were singing just the way you are.
I think they were charmed by us. :P
Went Macs at 3am to wathc EPL highlights with Chuen Wei, Mag and Bdy.
Haha i walked there cos i didn't know how to cycle.
DON'T LAUGH NOT FUNNY.
Ok anyway, that sort of concldes farewell chalet?
We didn't go into the room to sleep, because it was already damn crowded.

(Today)
Went home at 8, because farewell chalet was quite boring tbh.
THEN BATHED AND SLEPT UNTIL 2 PLUS. :D
Then i woke up and had to paint the house.
At first it was quite fun, but it got tiring and boring. -.-
Painted the living room and part of my room.
HOPE I CAN GET IT DONE TOMORROW. D:


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration