<body>
Birthday! :)
Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ciaossu!!
hoho Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to Donson~
Happy birthday to you!
^^ that was Yuri singing for me. :D
HAHAHA SORRY.

Anyways, KAMSAHABNIDA.
Thanks to all that wished me on facebook!
Thanks Ting Wei, Dick Hong and Yu sheng!
(I am thanking in advance.)
Thanks Jeffo and Marcus!
(This one also sort of in advance HAHAHA)
And Jeffo, Thanks Homie!
Thanks 10SH07.
Although you guys didn't celebrate, BUT YOU WERE AN AWESOME BUNCH.
An awesome class. :D
Ok fine. Thanks Sharon for staying up! HAHA :D
Thanks Damien, Pui San, Puay Joo, Ian and Rachael!
HAHA TOO BAD I WAS TOO PRO FOR YOU ALL.
Thanks Damien, Pui San and Puay joo for the prez!
LOVE IT. :D

Haha because i just came back from the chalet, i was feeling damnnn tired.
SO I SLEPT.
I SLEPT INSTEAD OF DOING OTHER THINGS.
Damn fail i know. But i had sweet dreams so who cares HAHA.
Then celebrated my bdae in the usual fashion at my grandma's house!
Haha super happy!
I guess having your birthday in the holidays is quite good!
KAMSAHABNIDA.
SORRY IF I DIDN'T MENTION YOUR NAME.

Ok. I am going to update about the chalet later.
Gonna combine it with the senior's chalet.
HOPEFULLY IT WONT BE TOO LONG. D:


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration