<body>
Memories
Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Haha yesterday dance prac was nice!
OH.
The guy (Rui yun's friend) knows how to dance WEDDING DRESS.
Its the exact same thign as what taeyang did. O:
DAMN NICE LOR.

Envious.
OH.
Yesterday a dog ran into my grangma's house!
Damn cute lah. XD
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005_Son_of_the_Mask/2005_son_of_the_mask_500.jpg
Go see the pic. That was the kind of dog i think.
Haha today is my grandfather's death anniversary.
Although i wasn't really close to him, I still missed him.
Oh well. Maybe I'll blog more later. XD


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration