<body>
Lights go on again.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ciaossu!!
I am loving Beast's album. LOL.
Haha today went for mini mini mini class outing!
I arrived late haha :/
Then I went into NTUC, and i thought that i could find them without calling them.
Turned out in the end i couldn't find them. -.-
Haha so we went on this 'amazing race thingy'.
Competition to see which group could find the prices first!
Haha ttw and bdy picked the hardest list -.-
Fish and Pork. (Y)
AND VEGETARIAN BBQ FOOD. (Y)
Haha how to find price!?
Then afterwards went to Mac's for lunch.
Haha i didn't eat cos i felt too full from the XXL chicken. D;
haha so i just sipped my drink.
Bdy bought a large coke, and what a difference 30 cents makes! I think the cup got 1 litre in capacity. (Y)
So after i drank finish my sprite, i had to help him HAHA.

Initially we wanted to catch a movie.
But all the movies had sucky time slots. Hope this doesn't happen tomorrow :/
Haha so ended up palying pool!
I THINK I IMPROVED SOMEHOW.
But my form quite erratic.
Haha then Gar wye, Ivan and Shu Ming were playing at the table next to us!
Haha marcus was damn sexy. Tight shirt FTW. (Y)
'I run my flabs away.' HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Looking forward to tomorrow.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration