<body>
Her whisper is the lucifer.
Friday, November 5, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Haha i'm selected as an OGLLLLL!
HAHA pro right!

Feeling damn sore everywhere now.
PT was quite slack, but dunno why my muscles everywhere are aching.
I think i too long nvr train alr. :/
Need to go train during the holidays!

Haha oh i created a twitter. I envision that its going to be dead within a week.
You can follow me at http://twitter.com/#!/KimDonsoon LOL

Haven't do INR yet. So screwedddddd. :/
Gotta do it by today. I swear.

EDIT. I officially completed my INR at 5.45pm.
Discussed about chem outing before that.
Sian idk how to organise this man.
Like, got nothing to do one.
And all the fun places need so much mooney. $$.
Gonna be broke soon after all the PW money.

SNSD WINS MUSIC BANK.
Sian first time in a long time i watched music bank on TV.
HAHA.
ok bye!


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration