<body>
Dance dance dance till we run this town
Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Haha i'm back!
Decided not to go on hiatus haha!
Just not gonna blog so often. :D
Haha today was fun!
Went for walk-in prac at the environment building.
Sounds damn cool right.
Played around and did stunts haha :D
Shawn didn't come today, so we couldn't get any progress done on our dancing. :/
Then went for lunch at Mos burger.
Damn long since i ate that haha. But the serving size is tiny.
Then went to watch Harry potter with Ian and Linda :D
Haha the show was okok lah. But my 10 bucks. D:
SO EX.
Stupid saturday prices.
Bishan cinema is really really small.

OH HAHA PLAYED AUDI FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE.
Quite fun. But totally overwhelmed by the game.
need to practise more, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO OPEN AUDI NOW.
urgh.

haha drank koi also.
The queue wasn't that long today i guess :D
They spam a lot of pearls, and the drink was damn nice also.
Haha can see why they get a long queue everyday :D

Looking forward to meeting 四大天王 on monday!
I wanna get my mist/storm/thunder ring lehhh.
Ah ma ring can throw into dustbin.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration