<body>
Too late?
Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ciaossu!!
HAHA FINALLY PROMOS ARE ENDING.
Past 2 days have been quite tumultous.
I realised that revision kit is actually important.
And nw i have to go manual photocopy some answers for Mr Bek to see.
Or else i'm screwed.

Anyway, Maths was a terrible experience.
I have never felt so dead for maths in my whole life.
Ok except for lower sec, when the inner genius was still sleeping.
Didnt know how to do the DE question, and McLaurins.
And i reckon i still don't know...

Chem was quite refreshing.
For the first time this promos, i am assured of at least a B.
:D
Big thank you for setting this paper Ms Lim and Ms Loh!

Been slacking all the way thru the afternoon until Marcus saved me from the abyss.
Before i fell any deeper, Marcus appeared and grabbed my hand tightly, pulling me up and preventing my demise.
He got me thinking about history!
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

FIFA 11!!!!
Arsenal is damn own. :P


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration