<body>
Synopsis
Monday, October 11, 2010

Ciaossu!
This is going to be a "short" post.
Because i didn't blog yesterday, so i have to atone for my sins.
Double the length of my usual post. And description. =.=

Today I woke up at 5.20, to the wailing of my alarm clock.
I trudged to the living room, without a clue as to what day it was.
I ate some bread and drank my milk. I drink milk everyday, twice a day.
It gives me all the iron i need for my daily activities. And calcium.
Ok enough deviating and wasting words. Back to topic -.-

Greeted King at the bus stop.
Then we were laughing about something. I forgot what. :/
Then slept on the bus.
I think after i come to JC i keep sleeping. I dunno why also.
In secondary school, i was mugger Toh, hanging onto the teacher's every word.
Now, i have become a sloth. Haiz.
I sleep during econs, lectures, and sometimes PW.

Then reached school quite early!
The sky was azure, like Aqua.
Specks of white were scattered on the blue canvas that was the sky.
BlueSky reminds me of the Innovation and Enterprise thingy.
The one the government initiated.
The grass was synthetic and green.
Yup, you can't eat it.
There were tiny black globule things that would get into your shoes and irritate the crap out of you.
Hate having to clear them.

After collecting my Aqua house tee from Pui San,
went to sit with Nasuha at the granstand.
She was sickly and pale. :/
Certainly not indestructible okay...
Anyway get well soon!

Assembly was weird.
Mr Irwan and Ms/mrs/Mdm VP (idk her name) were trying to lecture us i believe.
But quite fail. Nobody was listening, as usual.
N made 6 announcements leh!
:O

Strolled slowly to the grandstand, walking on the long road to the track.
I am honestly quite bored now. I'm sure you are too. So i shall shorten the post.
Sat together with the Aqua house people.
Actually only sat with 10SH07.
Played PSP, watch shows, iPad.
Ignis Tug-o-war team (Y)
Their anchor is really an anchor. Too bad jefferson didnt participate. =.=
For Games Fest, Aqua got overall 4th i think! Not bad already, at least not last.

Went to hide in TB24 homeroom during the games fest.
Lucky we weren't playing. Some of them became baked potatoes. ^^
Baked under the searing, radiating hot sun.
Like sheep to wolves. :/
Haha at least they put in effort to represent their house, not like us. :X

Wasted time there watching videos and comedies!
Ok really feel like skipping this part.
For more information, pls watch saturday night live. Thankz

Apparently, there was supposed to be a talk today. Luckily the speaker wasn't able to make it.
The booklet they gave us was honestly quite gross.
Yeasty muffins. =.=

Went for PW afterwards. Found out that the WR was quite bad. Not as bad as we expected at least. :D
Discussed a bit about written report, and how to continue with PW.

Went starbucks later with Nasuha to continue PW discussion.
Discussion went well.

Travelled to Newton.
Met Charmaine on the bus. (what a small world!)
Alighted and walked to Newton. Walk so far omg..
Met Pui San!
Went Toa Payoh to buy super heavy saline solution. =.=
Then went library!
The library changed quite a lot since last year.
It was still renovating last year i think!
Then Pui San was squealing over dessert books.
MADE ME VERY HUNGRY.

I WANNA GAIN WEIGHT. BUT HOW?

Ok thats how i spent my day...
Urgh super long post. =.=


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration