<body>
PROMOS
Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ciaossu!!
I AM WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME HERE, SO YOU PPL BETTER APPRECIATE THIS POST. :)

1st day of promos was not good. :/
Think i'll most likely fail econs.
Define subsidies. What sort of question is that? :(
GP should pass no matter what?
But i think my essay's going to be another sub-30. Aiya used to it already anyway :/
I WANT A FOR MATHS. I DUN CARE.
It's like the only thing i can get A for now..

On a lighter note, I'm currently watching 烈火雄心!
OH OH AND 学警出更. (a bit)
Yes, i have watched it before but its still nice!
AND THREE BROTHERS HAHAHAAHA.
GONNA SPAM DRAMAS AFTER PROMOS.
AND ANIME AND MANGA.
OH AND THIS NEW GAME WHICH I FORGOT THE NAME FOR HAAHA.
But it looks cool. OH ITS CALLED COSMIC BREAK.
Credits to the king for finding it.

Oh no i have to finish this before 11.30. =.=
Hmm still got what.
Ahh yes, liverpool are losing. Hope the really lose :X
Sry Ting Wei :(

And i think i am getting more and more 花心。
It started out with Yuri.
Now there's Dara, Kahi, Boa, Lee Hyori, UEE, Hyuna.
Hmm i think got more. I just forgot HAHAHA.
Ok bye continue mugging.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration