<body>
I'm going crazy
Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ciaossu!
YESTERDAY WAS DAMN EPIC.
Ok i shall try not to go crazy.

Played floorball in the morning.
Dun think i played very well cos was quite tired at the end.
Lost 12-2!
Haha not really disappointed as we had quite a lot of fun i guess.
Cat High was too good for us. ^^

Haha then played half of the match against argonauts.
Didn't have a clue who they were.
But apparently they are quite good.
Got this huge ang moh in their team. Then Mr Han also.
Quite scary at first, but after awhile we realised they don't body us.
So it was quite fun playing against them.
Then got tired so decided to watch ppl play monopoly deal! HAHAHAHHA.
WELL, AFTER SLACKING AROUND, WE ATE LUNCH AT FREAKING 3. 3 LEH!
my stomach growling but i dun care. It was quite fun anyway. HAHAHHAA.

Going back to the school suddenly makes me miss Cat High. :/
Although we didn't see teachers who taught us,
it was still nice strolling around Cat High.
I will never forget the enviroment, the brotherhoods forged during my 4 years there.
Remember all the stupid things we used to do in school! :D
四大天王 FTW MANXZ.

CONCERT:
Met Marcus and Damien at Subway Tampines!
Took train to Expoooooooooooo.
There was a lot of people there i tell you.
A lot a lot a lot a lot!
Lucky i'm tall so i can see where we're going. ^^
Queued for quite long to get in omg.
Luckily we were able to go in just before the concert started!

FIRST STAGE: FT ISLAND WOOHOOO.
I DIDN'T KNOW ANTY OF THEIR SONGS OMG HAHAHHAHAA
SORRY. BUT I ONLY KNOW...
ANNYEONG NAE SARANG, SARANG, SARANG!!!!!
The whole expo hall exploded once they sang SARANG SARANG SARANG.
Hongki has a chubby face. Sorry hongki fans.
BUT THEIR SINGING IS IMBA AS EVER.
Just slightly disappointed with the sound system. It kinda drones out his voice =.=

SECOND STAGE: D-NA I THINK.
I FORGOT WHETHER IT WAS D-NA OR NOT OMG.
Didn't really care about them though.
OH YES I REMEMBER IT WAS D-NA HAHHAHA OOPS.
I ONLY KNOW STUMBLE STUMBLE. OOPS.
AND THE OTHER SONG. BT DUNNO THE TITLE. >.<

THIRD STAGE: ZE:A
Ok i dun really know them, never listened to their songs before.
But they're nice to watch at least.
Their dancing not bad. HAHAHAHA.

FOURTH STAGE: INFINITE.
YAY finally 1 band that i know most of their songs! :D
THEY SANG SHE'S BACK, COME BACK AGAIN, and aother song i forgot.
Its probably korean name so of course i wouldn't know!
AND I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY CONVERTED DAMIEN AND MARCUS INTO THEIR FOLLOWERS HAHAHA.
Always listen to my recommendations. (Y)

FIFTH STAGE: SHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
THEY LOOK DAMN WEIRD WITHOUT JONGHYUN HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
They came in and sang REPLAY.
Noona (older woman) is so pretty!!!!
I think some of them forgot to sing Jonghyun's part LOL.
THEN WAS RING DING DONG.
LOVE THAT PERFORMANCE!!!
WE WERE ALL STANDING ON THE CHAIR. Cos ppl in front started standing. -.-
Not our fault :/
WELL I THINK THE GIRLS BEHING ARE KILLING ME IN THEIR MINDS.
BET THEY COULDNT SEE A THING HAHAHHAA.
Then was loosifer~
They really missed Jonghyun in this performance i think.
It was quite obvious. BUT STILL AWESOME PERFORMANCE.
Hello hello! Haha got really tired by the end of this song. :D:D:D

SIXTH STAGE: SO NYUH SHI DAE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA DAMIEN AND I WENT CRAZY HAHAHAHAHHAA.
YOONYUL YOONYUL.
They opened with genie ah!
They're genie for me OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
THEN OH WAS PERFORMED!
OH OH OH OH PPAREUL SARANGHAE.
THEY LOOKED SO CUTE OMG!
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
RDR was smoking!
Then they sang gee.
THE SEA OF PINK WAS REALLY HIGH ALREADY.
HAHAHAHAHA. Then when they went onto the T-stage, everyone went wild!
I ENVY THE PEOPLE STANGING AROUND THAT AREA OMG. CLOSE UP LOOK OF SNSD.
Should have brought binoculars omg.

LAST STAGE: BIG BANG!
I really need to brush up on big bang knowledge.
I DIDNT KNOW HALF THEIR SONGS. SO ASHAMED WITH MYSELF.
Haru haru, lies, hands held high, and gara gara go (dunno how to spell HAHAHA)
TAE YANG AND GDRAGON WORE SHADES OMG.
I think cos i'm too bright already. Sorry fangirls. :P
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA.

The MCs were quite disappointing though.
Couldn't really hear what they were saying. Oh well main ppl are the singers!
AND THE MICS WERE TOO SOFT.
Couldn't really hear the singers! Distracted by the screaming :/
HAHAH AND MARCUS WEAR SO FORMAL FOR WHAT. Ang kuku! HAHAHA

Ok ppl sorry for being so crazy.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration