<body>
DOTA
Friday, October 8, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Haha slack time!
Uhh today woke up early due to imperfect information.
But nvm, i used the time to spam personal taste!
Now i have to limit myself and not watch online. :/

WENT KING'S PALACE YESTERDAY.
I have to replay my FIFA, cos i reformatted the PSP.
I thought got some problem then i cannot play, so i reformat. =.=
Then i went to google and realised that the solution is super simple. :(
ARGH.

Today PW was okay...
Managed to do something at least haha!
But travelling time to dhoby ghaut and back :S
And i got mosquito bites on my arm. Damn itchy.

Dota with Ys, Bdy, and Bro was fun!
Haha managed to own the game XD
Sry Bdy. I won't own so much next time.

Tomorrow soccer with 4-8!
REUNION FTW.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration