<body>
1 MORE WEEK.
Friday, October 15, 2010

Ciaossu!!
1 more week to the concert!
Needa buy lightsticks. $.$

I think i'm going Irwin's house tomorrow for FIFA and Arsenal.
NGO YU SHENG U BETTER COME.
I AM YOUR MASTER SO YOU BETTER PLAY WITH ME.
I DUN CARE.
Stupid bdy and ttw.

Ok anyway, past few days have been uber slack.
All the lectures and tutorials were quite relaxed.
mr Lim even had this 'chill' session HAHAHA.
No wonder he's Mr blue.
recently he started using 'hai!' a lot.
U know, the 'hai' that anime characters always use.
Ya.

Oh and we're going to have a class chalet in January!
Hope it's fun.
No. It's going to be fun. Dunnid hope. XD


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration