<body>
To anyone.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Term 3 has breezed by so fast. It feels like yesterday was the June Holidays.
Oh wait, yesterday was the September holidays. HAHA ok lame.

Haiz i'm going to start being a full-fledged mugger le.
No more slothing around doing nothing! RAWR.
Really need to focus on PW and homework le >.<
PW another big thing coming up. Haiz hope i don't screw it. :/

So much homework i think i'm going to drown. :(
1. Econs Case study.
2. History esssssay.
3. MAths revision package.
4. SEA outline.
5. Mug for Promos.

Haiz really need to buck up for all subjects, except Maths of course. :D
I still remember the stupid Jason Lee call me cos i dreaming in lecture. :(
Actually Mr Eli not bad la, just dun get targeted by him can already.
At least we can understand, and i can see my econs gradually improving :)

I realised that i didn't really talk abt Teacher's Day.
Urgh i miss Mr Quay!!
Teachers Day he so fast zao one. :(
Hee now i taller than him by quite a lot.
Monkey see, monkey do, all monkey die.

And we saw Mr Leong!
He cut fat already! No more fat panda! Just panda. HAHA

Mrs Yeo still as short as ever. :)
快高长大!
I miss O lvl english!!! GP is :(
And the lesson not as fun also. :(

Didn't see Ms Khrishnan though.
Why u alwayss got family matters one?? :(
Bloody hell arsehole. XD

Haha talked awhile with ys, Bdy and ttw.
四大天王 together again!
Although it was only for a day, but it felt damn good to just talk. :)
Ting wei after promos dota lehhh!!! Make it a bonding activity. We always 三缺一 de.
U can use your jakiro!

I'm so excited for 2NE1!
To anyone is gonna be a big hit!


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration