<body>
PROMOS T.T
Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Haha Its gonna be October 1st in like, 1 hour?
Strange how we used to look forward to October 1st.
Children's Day was always a cause for celebration and jubiliation.
However, tomorrow marks the start of PROMOS.
Its weird that they put it on a friday. Oh well, gives us more time to study for other subjects.
And i don't get the rationale of putting GP and Econs together. =.=
Seriously, if you want to break our hands, there are other ways.

I'm going into this years exams feeling rather stress free.
Why? Because i have quite low expectations.
This time, there ain't gonna be any 7A1s whatsoever.
I'll be happy with Cs.
But i know that i still have to strive on, lest i throw Mr Quay's face. Right King?
Just go in and smoke and crap my way through i guess.
OH. FOR ALL YOU PEEPS OUT THERE, DON'T WORRY.
WE'RE GOING TO GET PROMOTED. NOONE GETS LEFT BEHIND.
Jefferson take note. :)


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration