<body>
This song is over.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ciaossu!!
As most of you would have known, i changed my blogskin (again).
Dun think i'm gonna change alr.
I'm gonna get a nosebleed sooooon... So will Marcus. :p
Anyway, PE we had to learn to dance for PE lesson.
Super embarrassing la.. But later when all do together it was better.

There was this weird arts appreciation programme today.
The performances were all damn weird..
Got wad square, bell dance etc.
And the square dance was especially weird...
Cos we can actually see the outline of...
ok nvm :)
Vulgar things start with P.
PW, PT, etc.

Haha i think i have obtained some temporary solstice.
I seem to have found my old self again!
Not gonna let you trouble me no more.
This song is over.

Ok off to chiong homework!


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration