<body>
It ends tonight
Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Argh i'm gona change my blogskin le.
Getting tired of this haha :D
SO MUCH WORK. SO LITTLE TIME.
I NEED TO STOP SLACKING GRRR...
Oh today was quite fun haha
Ran around like a headless chicken during PE,
slept during econs.
Damn i'm like sleeping in every lecture already.
Where is the hardworking Toh Donson??? I need to find you!
Went to student lounge to meet Damien for 'Econs'.
Ended up watching Pui San playing Neopets LOL.
And listening to song! I like my job as a fanboy. :D
Discovered a nice game during Contact and Leadership!
Haha the mouse thingy game damn fun!
Hmm i feel like getting an ipod touch. My phone memory not enough for my songss. >.<
I can't even put tok tok tok into my phone. :(

Ok off to do econs. Hope i can finish. :)


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration