<body>
Easier to run
Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Quite long nvr update le cos i was lazy.

Ok anyway, went out with ys, Bendaye and ttw!
TTW STOP BEING LATE CAN!
I dun care if u got eom! Just cum on time! XD
Haha went to watch Salt.
Actually wanted to watch avatar, but left all front row seats >.<
Salt was quite nice actually.
I liked how the plot keep changing.
But it got a little messy near the end of the movie.
And the ending was too abrupt.
We were like waiting for something exciting... then suddenly the thing end. =.=

Then after the moovie we walked around aimlessly
but in the end decided to go timezone.
Wa timezone really scam ppl one.
Go in like not even 1 hour wasted 20 dollars. Pain...
We nvr maximize consumer surplus so we fail as consumers. Haiz.

Then went to popular dunno for wad.
Bendaye was so mesmerized by the Beyblade that he went to buy.
Then me and ys were like: "We dun know him..." LOL!!! XD

Haiz.
I thought something happened to my mum, cos she went out for supeeeerr long.
Make me hungry waiting for my breakfast.
When she finally came back, well..
What she said shocked me.
She didn't scold me or anything.
Just wanted to find out exactly what happened.
Haiz.


It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Something has been taken from deep inside of me
The secret I've kept locked away no one can ever see
Wounds so deep they never show they never go away
Like moving pictures in my head for years and years they've played

(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made I would)
(If I could stand up and take the blame I would)
(If I could take all the shame to the grave I would)
(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made I would)
(If I could stand up and take the blame I would)
(I would take all my shame to the grave)

[Chorus]
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Sometimes I remember the darkness of my past
Bringing back these memories I wish I didn't have
Sometimes I think of letting go and never looking back
And never moving forward so there'd never be a past

(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made I would)
(If I could stand up and take the blame I would)
(If I could take all the shame to the grave I would)
(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made I would)
(If I could stand up and take the blame I would)
(I would take all my shame to the grave)

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

[Chorus]
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

It's easier to run
(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made)
It's easier to go
(If I could change I would take back the pain I would)
(Retrace every wrong move that I made I would)
(If I could stand up and take the blame I would)
(I would take all my shame to the grave)


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration