<body>
Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Haha so many things to blog about.
I think i will need 20 minutes to write this post. D:
Ok lets start from the start. Ok that sounds weird. o.0

As you know, Ms Ang left.
And here coms two male teachers, Mr chia and Mr Eli.
Mr Chia is ok i guess. I think he seems quite nice :)
Mr Eli is crap.
I mean when he teach, you can understand.
But the way he teaches is very scary, suffocating, pressurizing and ._.
Well you get the idea right?
Nobody's gonna volunteer for Econs ever again..
And i think we needa redo econs proj...
We used too little econs terms alr. :(

Our PE teacher changed.
No more Ms yong and Mannon. D:
Got this Mr Lee guy..
And 'Donson' has officially become the safety IC.
So if anybody wears watch for PE lesson, 'Donson' will have to pump 5.
FML. :(

Went for the student council invest on Wednesday, thinking that we could pon lessons.
ended up only ponning PE & half of Econs. LOL.
the thing was damn boring so me and tw were playing.
then there was this BIG camera placed right in front of us.
Luckily it was not aiming at us :p
If not we will b famous alr. D:

Then there was the relationship workshop thingy.
It was quite interesting. The coach was quite good and engaging.
And the coach was quite tall actually! BUT I TALLER HAHAHA :)
The talk was quite beneficial i think. :)

played pool with jie xiang in the shooting range.
Hehe I WON!!! :D
Haha half of the class was inside the room.
Then the shooting pres came in. D:
We were shocked and didn't dare to do anything...
Sorry ar marcus!!
Argh really need to play more pool. It's damn fun!!

Got chased out by Ms Oon cos didn't do tutorial outline.
Usually she wouldnt check but Marcus had to do something stupid. jkjk :)
Then only left Chang jie in the class.
Me, Jeffo, Ting wei, Dicky, Marcus and the others all got chased out :/
Stood outside the classroom looking like idiots. >.<
Then we saw some teachers that we knew and we were like damn embarassed. LOL!!
And they all had this wicked smile on their face. Especially Mr Lim. D:

Got back chem result. I got 55 after rounding up.
Well, i predicted a pass so that's okay i guess.
Hehe top scorer for MCQ with 12 marks! XD
Need to brush up on Chem alr..
But sadly, i can't make choices in other context well. >.<

TODAY WAS HOMECOMING DAY!!!
Quite boring actually..
BUT THE 4 KINGS WERE UNITED AGAIN!!! :D
Argh how i miss those times... XD
Wasted our money buying anything that we wanted to eat
But cos we had too much money at the end, we donated to Mrs Yeo's stall cos we were too lazy to spend. XD
Went to irwin's house at like 1 for MAHJONG AND FIFA!!!
Haha ting wei bikini luck lar!! Win so much XD
But i felt like sleeping cos ting wei was too slow. :p
Haha jkjk. :D
Then played Fifa afterwards!
Managed to dominate Avan 4-1. Sorry Avan!!

ok this is my last paragraph. :p
Sorry for making u read this, though im sure many of u just skimmed through.
I have done some self-reflection and i realised that Jeffo is a bad influence.
I am starting to spew vulgarities more often. D:
I actually said STFU to Ting wei~ :(
Jeffo i dun fren u already. :p
You make me lose my innocence...
I need to go wash my mouth already. Brush teeth also.

Giving up is never easy, but when there's a will, there's a way.
But I don't know what to do...
I'm not sure of anything anymore.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration