<body>
Sorted it all out
Saturday, July 17, 2010


Ciaossu!!
Was lazy to update during the past few days.

Guess who!!
I edited the picture so it'll be harder for ppl to see.
But apparently nasuha wants to use unedited photos.
Oh well...

Ok Ms Yong left floorball already.. :(
And this new teacher Ms Ong taking over our PT was weird.
We had to take a hockey stick and ball, then driblle around the field.
I was like WTF my back is damn pain after the thing.. :(
Then had to embarrass ourselves by dancing aroung the Netball court.
Was shaking our butt to all that walked past, providing much entertainment. :(
That's why i said so embarrassing..

My CT results were decent so i'm quite happy!
Didn't fail anything :)

The past few days were quite uneventful..
Hmm oh yeah we had a mixed line game for floorball.
Girls and guys mix.
And Nasuha, you can't run faster than me. Just admit it will you?

I'm kinda worried about PW.
It's gonna b the first time i am teaching a whole class in my life. D:
I must act super 'high' when teaching. D:
And cannot swear, which would be easy if not for Jefferson and Marcus..

I think i have moved on already.
Feeling very relieved now.
Time to 斩草除根. Need to destroy the remnants.

Haven't done any work so i shall start on it.
Bye~


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration