<body>
Overloaded
Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Haiz onverloaded with so much work.
PW, and all the subjects :/
Need to focus and start mugging already lah.
I was lost in the wilderness during many lectures.
I wanna get 4 B's at least leh for my promos :/


OK yesterday we met with Nasuha's teacher for PW.
He was quite nice :D
Kept joking around.
Jing Shan primary is really nice!
Facilities even better than NJ one (in my opinion)
And its so near AMK hub!


YAY finally the premier league season is starting.
Can't wait for FPL.
Ting Wei lets start a class fpl craze!
Then we can all discuss and suan each other, like the old times :)
Personally i'm quite disappointed with Man U.
They better get ozil or else. :/


LOLOL THE NOOSE IS DAMN FUNNY!!!
I shall make it a point to catch all the earlier episodes :D
NANCY GOH, JOJO JOGET. LOL!!!


Oh, our racial harmony vid actually won 1st prize!!! LOL
I think maybe only four classes submitted, so i guess ours was the most entertaining!
HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=405670601491&comments&ref=notif¬if_t=video_reply
It's a blockbuster must-watch comedy. i'm dead serious.


Tomorrow i am ponning so many lessons~
Including GC. Hehe :p
Hope we can nail this.
It's our one chance!
Jyjy!!


Shinee's new album Lucifer is out!
Not really satisfied with it though.
Oh well, didn't really like them anyway! XD
Here's a detailed review.
http://mcrothsresidence.com/2010/07/20/review-lucifer-2nd-full-album-by-shinee/


Oh, and FTW has a new meaning from now on,
All thanks to Nasuha and Sharon. ^^


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration