<body>
Confused
Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ciaossu!!
AHHHH loaded with so much homework... :/
Can't wait for national day for some long-deserved rest.
I wanna watch some movie!!
Any movie is fine. But i got no time :(

Ok i should update on PW stuff!
Haha Jing Shan primary school kids are really nice!
But we got the top class, so its not a accurate reflection.
Don't mind me i'm practising my A & E.

Day 1:
Day 1 was quite bad in my opinion.
We wasted too much time at the start with the intro and getting them to settle down.
I remember the kids giving some super funny answers!
But i forgot what they were... :/
And the class really loves to complain. When we give some ppl points, the whole class erupts into chaos. 0.0
Walked around with Nasuha and Russell in AMK hub for awhile.
Nasuha went crazy over games, as expected...
Went back for Chem consul and Floorball.
Super hectic day it was.
At least we missed GC :D

Day 2:
Much better!
We managed to teach the students properly i think.
The first game was damn joke.
I didn't know whether a butterfly was warm-blooded or cold-blooded. :(
I intentionally skipped it and sort of covered it with a big 'tick'.
So.. the kids kinda forgot about it. LOLOL!!!
I feel so stupid ._.
The computer is not always right. You have to believe in yourself.
LOL!!!
Oh went into some random shops after the lessons.
There was one song playing 'I did wrong' and 'Gee'
Naega Jal jal jal jalmotaesseo!!!

Hmm nothing much already.
Oh ya got EOM.
Bloody hell.
Halfway through my eom i realised that km cannot go in.
._.
WTF!?


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration