<body>
Monday, July 5, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Ok i really shouldn't be here right now.. Got too much work to do.
Firstly, SCREW U ECONS.
Second, SCREW U HISTORY.
Thirdly, SCREW U MATHS.
Ok i need to get my priorities right.
But i just can't. :p
There's still so many things i wanna do, and work is at the bottom of my list.

And i'm hooked on Tae Yang and 4minute alr!!
Downloaded SOLAR and Huh albums just now. :p
Tae yang is really good! And 4minute are just hawt. @.@
Oh yeah i can't wait for SHINee comeback!!! :D

Oh yeah went to causeway point today with Dong Hong..
Damn scary i saw an uncle fall down on the escalator. :(
I was riding on the other direction when this happened.
He sort of slipped then tumbled backwards.
Then everyone was shocked.
But i think nobody helped him. Typical Singaporeans.
And we want to be a gracious community. =.=
I'm sort of being a hypocrite... :(

I watched episode 63 of Full Metal alchemist today.
There was one scene that made me feel really emo.
The part which Alphonse 'died'.
And Ed was like ._.
Ok i'm not gonna write mushy stuff here so Dong Hong pls figure it out yourself.
(as if you're gonna read this.)

Wow this is quite a long post!
Ok i shall end it now then. :p

Updated new songs:
1. No other - SuJu
2. Invitation - 4minute
3. I my me mine - 4minute
4. Bababa - 4minute
5. I need a girl - Tae yand feat. G.D
6. Superstar - Tae Yang
7. After you fall asleep - Tae yang
Enjoy!


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration