<body>
Urh...
Friday, June 4, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Haven't been updating regularly cos nothing much to update =.=
Ok today went to some history seminar at NLB with tw, Dick, Sharon and Aw Yong.
After following ttw, who has Zorro's sense of direction,
we ended up near guan yin miao. LOL!!!
Then we went back to bugis Junction and tw called his sis.
The saviour spoke and we found our way. XD
Quite boring honestly...
Don't really understand much of what was said.
Oh well, i went to wast time anyway.
Ate dinner at Yoshinoya and we were scsammed.
Yoshinoya manager really got study econs one =.=
We never order student meal omg.
SO, no drinks for us >.<
I'm hooked on Ouran High School Host Club now.
The characters are so cute/Kawaiii/Aegyooo!!!
And its damn funny!
Ok time to say bye bye.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration