<body>
Trying to set things right.
Monday, June 7, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
I'm trying.
Trying very hard.
To decide.
Been thinking over things for the past couple of days.
And i really want to set things right.
I can't take this shit anymore.
I'm not blaming anyone for the predicament i'm in.
I guess I was a baka from the start.

Here's the script with
The end where i begin:
sometimes tears say all there is to say
sometimes your first scars wont ever fade away

CHORUS
try to break my heart well its broke
try to hang me high well im choked
wanted rain on me well im soaked
soaked to the skin
its the end where i begin
its the end where i begin

sometimes we dont learn from our mistakes
and sometimes we've no choice but to walk away (away)

CHORUS
try to break my heart well its broke
try to hang me high well im choked
wanted rain on me well im soaked
soaked to the skin
its the end where i begin
its the end where i begin

x2
now im alive and my ghosts are gone
i've shed all the pain i've been holding on
the cure for a heart is to move along
so move along
just move along

now i'm alive and my ghosts are gone
i've shed all the pain i've been holding
what don't kill a heart only makes it strong

sometimes tears say all there is to say
and sometimes your first scars dont ever fade away

CHORUS
try to break my heart well its broke
try to hang me high well im choked
wanted rain on me well im soaked
soaked to the skin
its the end (end where i x3) begin
its the end (end where i x3) begin

sometimes we dont learn from are mistakes
and sometimes we've no choice but to walk away.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration