<body>
Long time no see!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ciaossu!!
Long time no blog..
Busy with mugging haha!!!
I realised that these past days, i am actually not a mugger.
It took so long for me to just calm down and try to get some information in my head.
Haiz. =.=
But i managed to pass through the exams unscathed.
Should be able to pass all the subjects.:D
Except GP. GP is a mystery to me. =.=
YES finally CTs are over.
Time to catch up on holiday homework. D:
It's quite stupid i think.. doing maths after the maths paper. =.=
And history after the history paper..
OH i got my contacts already! :D
I think i am damn smart it's so easy to wear contacts.
First time it went in already. SO EASY!!! Hahaha!!!
But i think i need eyedrops my eyese are quite dry.
Ok. Have to stop digressing.
Today was history and Chemistry ON THE SAME DAY.
It was hell i telll you.
We were so tired after history that we didn't have the mood to mug chem.
Luckily i didn't fall asleep durring chem.
(I had the time to do that you know.. Hehe)'
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SEOHYUN!!!
Maknae enjoy yourself!!


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration