<body>
Tolerance is a virtue
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Haha managed to successfully scam ting wei into buying a 38 dollars MIC earphone!
From CD Rama some more.
Went to popular to buy correction tape.
Maybe it can correct all my mistakes. :)
Then walked around in CD Rama waiting for ting wei.
Was super tempted to buy but well, since i have the songs already, i'll pass.
Then went to comics to look at comics, duh...
Saw a lot of SNSD, Big Bang, 2pm posters and was so tempted to buy again.
Luckily i didn't buy XD
Didn't manage to tudy much econs today so i will try to mug NOW.
And yes, tolerance is a virtue.
I have a high tolerance level, so i'm very virtuous. :D


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration