<body>
Kamikorosu
Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Been very busy these past few days -.-
Hope the term quickly ends i want my so-called holidays XD
At least i can get some rest.
And i've just wasted my whole morning on facebook!
And not to mention youtube, watching Bonamana on MBank ^.^
Watching Reborn again cos there's a filler that's not in the manga.
GO Hibari!!! LOL.
I'm sure half of you dun even know what i am talking about -.-
Oh yeah Ting wei, Dick and me were at Bytz foling around.
Then they decided to google my name,
then we found the racial harmony pledge thingy.
Here are some pledges:
Toh Donson 16yrs old: I will promote social cohesion and uphold racial harmony by learning about other races' culture and religion.

Ngo Yu Sheng 15yrs old: We, the citizens of Sngapore, pledge ourselves that we will respect all races. No matter what skin colour, we are all equal and must treat everyone with respect. Never discriminate blackies or we will be one in our afterlife.

Jie Xiang 16yrs old: i love food from all races. nasi lemak, roti prata, bak kut teh, putu mayam, rendang, chapati, nasi briyani, kuih muih, bandung, ayam kunyit, chicken rice, ho fun, goreng pisang, chinese tea...............

Steven Quay 31yrs old: I will love all races, regardless of colour.

Sharon Phua 0yrs old: We have many races, many faces, in many places, and ONE Singapore

Yu Sheng's one was -.-
The sharon phua one dunno is who do one. LOL!!!


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration