<body>
NO MORE SHIZOPHERNIA (how to spell??)
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Today wasa exco interview
I was so excited!!!
When i went in, my knees were shaking.
My palms were sweating like mad..
Quite scared honestly, fear of the unexpected.
Then they started bombarding me with insanely long questions.
Apparently i was quite impressive and gave excellent answers.
So they asked:" What if we make you the captain??"
Then i was like so shocked i didn't know what to answer. -.-
Shit la that might have killed my chances...
ARGH!!!
LOL pls ignore the above. It was a dream i had.
I didn't even run for exco. LOL!!!
Ok waited for tw and dick to finish their interview.
The interviews were so long, 20 mins for each person.
Waited for 1 hour plus plus... -.-
nvm we were in mushroom's civics class class,
and we saw many interesting things there.
Then went to see mushroom at library to talk crap.
LOL our chem class is so hilarious.
Oh ya and i have decided that i must stop being shizophrenic.
It ends tonight.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration