<body>
I don't wanna walk S-O-L-O
Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Haha i'm in a really good mood today.
Cos i'm going out later with ys, dick and tw.
四大天王 Reunite!!!
Don't think anybody else i meet in NJ will ever replace ys. LOL!
Will blog on the crazy stuff we do later. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: 8.00pm
Ciaossu!!!
Today was the best day of my life ever since i came to NJ.
Went to Pool as the 四大天王!!!
Played for 2 hours! ^^
Realized my pooling has improved XD
But i still make stupid slip-ups sometimes haha!!!
Gossiped a bit here and there.
After that went to hang around at AMK Hub,
then we went to arcade.
Played the basketball shooting thingy, and wow we were so lucky.
tw and dick combined did 247 on the third round, 1 basket from progressing...
All four of us took turns and we did 249!!!
1 more and we could have played longer.
LOL but no point la the thing only let us play 30 sec.
Yup and we played the bishibashi thingy.
Damn fun, but we only went to the 19th stage i think??
But it was a bit confusing also. Hahaha!!!
Today made me realise how much i missed Cat High and 4-8'09.
You guys are really irreplaceable.
I can't imagine what would happen to me if i had went to HC. :D
I want more outings like this!
작별 인사하고 돌볼.
Goodbye and take care~


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration