<body>
Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ciaossu!!!
Rainy weather today.
I would have loved the rain on most occasions but today was not the time.
THE ROOF WAS FREAKING LEAKING when we walked home.
Ask KRJ he'll tell u in depth story.
We were sweating and drenched cos it was so humid.
how can it rain and be humid???
Lol KRJ gave Delphine the messages to see!!!
And she even replied back a sick message!!!
LOL damn funny. And /jiexiang tot it was me who did it -.-
haha just finished PI 2nd draft.
Hope it doesn't get "injured" cos Tan Wei whack it.
Haiz dun think i'll do chem today.
Gonna train my GB skills ^^


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration