<body>
Friday, March 19, 2010

Floorball camp the last two days.
Quite tired now -_-
Reset my GC now i got very little things inside 0.0
Haha Today we went around Bishan to find Fatpipe.
Cos ttw wanted to change his grip.
We actually tried to go there by Bus instead of MRT...
Went one whole round around 'affles',
Walk until jiao suan la!
Too tired to blog will try tomorrow or smth.


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration