<body>
Monday, March 8, 2010

Bloody dante's inferno...
trying to dl another version. Hope it works.
Just dled Lunar silver star harmony.
Looks good but the prologue is annoying...
Haha i just realised i can do my left-right quite well le. ^^
Sian knee havent recover yet didnt bother to see doctor.
Not in excruciating pain anyway :D
But i dun think i can run with it. Haha


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration