<body>
Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ciaossu!
So tired out by first floorball training haha.
Saturday and Sunday was another day of going to a relative's house.
No gambling though, too scared. ><
Monday was alright but i only liked the History class.
Double maths=2x as blur.
Tuesday went to the 'top' GP class supposedly.
Introed ourselves as usual.
Oh ya we had to say the meaning of our names and how was orientation.
I didn't know the meaning of my name... LOL!!!
"Orientation was worthwhile. Ya."
Took height and weight.
I realised i grew to 184.5cm... and 50kg wtf!!!
Whichever god, pls help me stop growing tall and make me grow fat!!!
went home and measured. I was 55kg. HAHA!!!
did floorball PT.
I really need to exercise more...
damn tired after that.
Went to FATPIPE today to look at sticks.
Apparently our info was not accurate and stocks were due tonight.
So, i ended up buying two balls there.
In the confusion, i didnt get my balls D:
paid 4 bucks for nth...
Luckily jun ching gave me one ball. THX A LOT!!!
Didnt buy a stick.
Damn i wanted to buy a stick and two balls...
Met Alan on the way home.
He is in floorball also OMG!!!
Oh ya and now zhuan shi ye zong hui is showing some fatso dancing,
to power rangers music. LOL!!!
Ya and there's this cute girl from our class.
Haha gtg i havent do econs homework yet >.<


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration