<body>
Two is better than one
Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ciaossu!
Yay i'm BabylHitman now!
by the way,
I can't get this song out of my head!

Boys like girls Feat. Taylor Swift
Two is Better than one lyrics:

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, hey
You know this could be something

'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

So maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay

I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time to figure out the best of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, hey

Maybe it's true that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the best of my life
And you thought that it got me coming undone

And I'm thinking, ooh, I can't live without you
'Cause baby, two is better than one
There's so much time to figure out the best of my life
But I figured out with all that's said and done
Two is better than one, two is better than one


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration