<body>
NEW BLOG
Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ciaossu!

Back to blogging after over 2 years of absence!!! lol :x
Ok lets start from the beginning, shall we???
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (lag) =p
watch the countdown show in my house. Too lazy to go the woodlands countdown (who wants to see ellen lee? Not me... :/)

Next major event... O levels.
Expected something like A2 for EL and Hist.
I was sorely disappointed as i got...
...
...
...
...
...
...
7 A1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn happy when i saw my name on the bottom of the Hall of Fame. (why is it always at the bottom?)
Straight A1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha XD
BUT my HCL got C6... Just nice for -2 points.
But before i went sch damn scared leh
Even dreamt that my A maths got A2,
and Paper 2 of A maths all wrong with somebody else doing the paper for me (huh?)
Anyway, i think i was pretty lucky (or i'm damn smart =p)
I NEVER do any assesment book. Even those that teachers tell me to do on my own.
I only do homework. STRICTLY HOMEWORK ONLY haha.
Thats why i so sad now.
Cos i waste money buying assesment books... ><

FPL DGW coming up. My captain is...Valencia!!!
Hope he can bring in 40 points =)
Then i'll be a happy man.

Anyway, who likes this blogskin pls say hor
if not nice then i change.
I anyhow random de anyway.
Thanks all my teachers and friends, who have continuously given me support throughout the year.
Without you guys i wouldn't have gotten the fantastic results!!!
Ok tomoro going play soccer.
Hope i dun get sunburnt...


That concludes this episode...


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration