<body>
Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ciaossu!

Put a song on my blog: Drawing days!

The first opening song for Katekyo Hitman reborn.

Drawing days
Vocals: SPLAY
Lyrics: Mukai Takaaki
Composition: Mukai Takaaki
Arrangement: SPLAY

An angel without wings said to me
“I lost my map for returning home”

The powerless me draws with a paintbrush
And pours water into my dried paint

Even if my eyes lose their sight, I’ll show that I’ll draw
Even when my hand loses its strength, I’ll show that I’ll draw

A swaggering stray cat was laughing
It was laughing at me floundering while living

On my narrow and small palette
My strong will doesn’t mingle

Even in the cold and dark world, I can go draw
I can go draw a picture that the sun burning red pierces through

For someone’s sake, what can I do?
Just with that, I will from now on again

Even if my eyes lose their sight, I’ll show that I’ll draw
Even when my hand loses its strength, I’ll show that I’ll draw

In the colors that seem to envelop everything
There’s a prayer filled with all wishes


Profile
Shadow king


Donson
I am a tall lanky guy called Donson. I know most people don't have that name. But I'm special, too bad!


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
My pals are here

Ting Wei
Yu Sheng
Lin Jie
Irwin
Keith Silverpanda
Pui San
Sharon
Choon Ling
Jefferson

Archives
Gone with the wind

January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
April 2012
December 2013

Muzik!
HTML Counter
page counter
Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration